Good graphic design in digital marketing shows your commitment to your brand. It also establishes a consistent brand identity in the market. It enables consumers to know who you are and what your business is all about. Get it right, and it can catapult your business into the front of minds, and drive emotional responses to your business.
There is a huge drive from marketers to focus on engaging content. Supported with relevant images and professional graphic design. The results are in, countless surveys and studies have been conducted to find out how this drive has impacted the engagement and integration of an audience.
12 of the highlights:
- 8% of Marketers claim that visuals are integral to successful marketing.
- 85% of small businesses are willing to pay for a professional logo design with an understanding that this is a key element of brand recognition.
- Consumers retain 65% of the information three days after the message is delivered if delivered alongside appropriate imagery.
- 8 Seconds – Average web users’ attention span.
- 50 Milliseconds – the visual appeal is assessed.
- 94% of users will leave a website immediately if there is poor graphic design.
- 76% of Marketers believe that attractive graphic design makes your business seem larger than it actually is.
- 85% of consumers will choose to purchase a product over another because it looks nicer.
- Social Media posts with images produce 650% higher engagement.
- Facebook posts with images get 230% more engagement.
- Tweets with images get 150% more retweets.
- Blog articles with more images get 2x more social media shares than articles with fewer images.
Build and professional brand image
In short, the message is a simple one, building a professional image and brand identity can have a significant positive impact on your business. It can drive engagement with your customers and build trust with potential new customers.
A well-crafted image that has been built for purpose can paint an immediate and lasting impression of your business and stick with consumers for a long time. Taking time to professionally build and maintain your brand identity can make or break your business.
So if you are considering how you can use professional quality graphic design and need help to build something truly unique, memorable and with a lasting impression speak with us.